Book Title: Common Core High School: Geometry Secrets Study Guide: CCSS Test Review for the Common Core State Standards Initiative
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: CCSS Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This Common Core High School: Geometry study guide includes practice test questions. Our study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Common Core High School: Geometry test. Mometrix's Common Core High School: Geometry test study guide reviews the most important components of the Common Core High School: Geometry exam.
The Common Core High School: Geometry Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Common Core High School: Geometry Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Common Core High School: Geometry.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Common Core High School: Geometry Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Common Core High School: Geometry Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review of the Common Core High School: Geometry.
- An examination of congruence
- A breakdown of similarity, right triangles, and trigonometry
- An analysis of circles
- A detailed overview of expressing geometric properties with equations
- An in-depth look at geometric measurement and dimension
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
- and more...
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the individual state school boards expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Congruence section covers:
- Point and line
- Compass and a straightedge
The Similarity, Right Triangles, and Trigonometry section covers:
- Proving the Pythagorean Theorem using similar triangles
- Using cosine to solve problems involving right triangles
- Using the Law of Sines and Cosines
The Circles section covers:
- Construction of a circle inscribed in a triangle
- Deriving the formula for the area of a sector
The Expressing Geometric Properties with Equations section covers:
- Identify the equation of a parabola given a focus and directrix
- Using coordinates to find the area of a figure
The Geometric Measurement and Dimension section covers:
- Formula for the area of a circle
- Formula for the volume of a cone
- Cavalieri's principle
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Common Core High School: Geometry Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- Common Core High School: Geometry test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Common Core High School: Geometry test.
- Common Core High School: Geometry exam prep that will help you elevate your Common Core High School: Geometry test score.
- Common Core High School: Geometry practice test questions and much more...