Book Title: Ages 9 to 12 - Fun-Schooling Journal - For Christian Families: Study 20 Interesting and Relevant Topics 365 Creative Learning Activities De (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 9)
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- Multiplication Games - 180 Days of Math, Art & Logic Fun: Do It Yourself Homeschooling
- Do It Yourself Curriculum - Fun-Schooling with Minecraft: 400 Homeschooling Lessons (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 1)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide: Ages 6-10 ~ Create Your Own Number Stories & Master Your Math Facts! (Fun-Schooling Math with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- United States - Geography, History and Social Studies Handbook: Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling
- The Creative Child's YUM-Schooling Cookbook: 15 Step-by-Step Recipes - With Coloring and Activities (Cookbooks for Creative & Dyslexic Kids) (Volume 1)
- Ages 3 to 7 Fun-Schooling Journal - Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling for Beginners: Homeschool Prep-Book For New Readers and Non-Readers! (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 2)
- How to Make Money - A Handbook for Teens, Kids & Young Adults: What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up? What do You Want to Be Now? Dishwashers, ... Books for Teens, Kids and Adults) (Volume 1)
- Homeschooling Creative Girls - Library Based Curriculum Journal: How to learn everything you need to know with library books, movies, nature, art ... tutorials. (Homeschooling Girls) (Volume 2)
- 6th, 7th & 8th Grade - Fun-Schooling Journal - For Christian Families: Study 20 Interesting and Relevant Topics - 365 Delight-Directed Learning Pages (Home Learning Guides) (Volume 5)
Delightful Homeschooling Curriculum for Older Elementary Level Students
Your curious student can study up to 20 different interesting and relevant topics
What will your child choose? Here is a list of 20 Topics that a creative thinking 10 year old might choose to dig into: butterflies, Animals, Horse Training, Travel, Fashion, Cooking, Minecraft, Gardening, Water Sports, Pioneers, Coin Collecting, Roman Costumes, Designing Houses, Sea Creatures, London, Experiments, Calligraphy, Light, Sound, Electricity... With this book they can STUDY ANYTHING!
This is our most challenging Homeschooling Journal for 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students. The child must be able to read on a 3rd grade level. Parents will need to assist the student for the first three days of learning, and then the student will be able to work independently. All subjects are covered, but the student must be able to use library books and online tutorials for their research, math and history lessons.
We recommend using this workbook as a supplement for classical education or as a complete curriculum for eclectic learners and delight directed students.
If you use 10 pages per day for about four hours of guided learning time - the book will last 6 weeks.
If you use 5 pages per day for about 2 hours - and the book will last around 12 weeks.
It will last 365 days if you use one page per day year round.
Use about 2 pages per day for a 180 day school year.
Use 10 pages per day on Mondays and Fridays if you want your kids to be really happy, and it will last the whole year. Struggling readers and dyslexics can use this activity book with great success, but may need extra help. They will love all the creative activities, art, logic, movies and audio books that can be part of the plan!
365 Creative Learning Pages for Christian Families
When this book is completed it will be a beautiful portfolio and keepsake for your child to treasure.
Introduction to Classical Literature
Online Math Tutorials
Storytelling with pictures and words
Film & Documentary Study
Reading 8 (or more) Library Books chosen by the student.
Social Studies & World News
Life Science (Animals)
Listening Time (Audio Books)
Coloring with Colored Pencils
Economics - Exploring Jobs & Occupations
Prayer Making List
This Activity Book has the same interior at 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade Fun-Schooling Journal