Book Title: Make: More Electronics: Journey Deep Into the World of Logic Chips, Amplifiers, Sensors, and Randomicity
Publisher: Maker Media, Inc
Author: Charles Platt
- Make: Electronics: Learning Through Discovery
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 2: LEDs, LCDs, Audio, Thyristors, Digital Logic, and Amplification
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 1: Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Switches, Encoders, Relays, Transistors
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 3: Sensors for Location, Presence, Proximity, Orientation, Oscillation, Force, Load, Human Input, Liquid ... Light, Heat, Sound, and Electricity
- Practical Electronics for Inventors, Fourth Edition
- Make: Electronics Component Pack 1 - Second Edition Kit Follows the Latest Make: Electronics 2nd ed Educational Book by Charles Platt
- Make: Sensors: A Hands-On Primer for Monitoring the Real World with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Make: Electronics 2nd Edition Component Pack 2 - New Second Ed Kit Follows the Latest Make Electronics (2015) Educational Book by Charles Platt - Beginner Electronic Circuit Learning (STEM)
- Motors for Makers: A Guide to Steppers, Servos, and Other Electrical Machines
- Make: Electronics Component Pack 1 Deluxe - New 2nd Edition Kit Follows the Latest Make: Electronics (2nd ed) Educational Book by Charles Platt
Want to learn even more about electronics in a fun, hands-on way? If you finished the projects in Make: Electronics, or if you're already familiar with the material in that book, you're ready for Make: More Electronics. Right away, you'll start working on real projects, and you'll explore all the key components and essential principles through the book's collection of experiments. You'll build the circuits first, then learn the theory behind them!
This book picks up where Make: Electronics left off: you'll work with components like comparators, light sensors, higher-level logic chips, multiplexers, shift registers, encoders, decoders, and magnetic sensors. You'll also learn about topics like audio amplification, randomicity, as well as positive and negative feedback. With step-by-step instructions, and hundreds of color photographs and illustrations, this book will help you use -- and understand -- intermediate to advanced electronics concepts and techniques.