Book Title: Sight Word Songs Flip Chart & CD: 25 Playful Piggyback Tunes That Teach the Top 50 Sight Words
Publisher: Teaching Resources
Release Date: 2017-01-09
Author: Liza Charlesworth
- Scholastic Classroom Resources ABC Sing-Along Flip Chart and CD (SC978439)
- Word Family Sing-Along Flip Chart & CD: 25 Fun Songs Set to Your Favorite Tunes That Build Phonemic Awareness and Teach the Top Word Families
- Phonics Sing-Along Flip Chart & CD: 25 Super Songs Set to Your Favorite Tunes That Teach Short Vowels, Long Vowels, Blends, Digraphs, and More!
- Calendar Time Sing-Along Flip Chart & CD: 25 Delightful Songs Set to Favorite Tunes That Help Children Learn the Days of the Week, Months of the Year, Seasons, and More
- Nursery Rhyme Flip Chart: 20 Favorite Nursery Rhymes That Build Phonemic Awareness and Inspire a Love of Reading
- 100 Super Sight Word Poems: Easy-to-Read Reproducible Poems That Target & Teach 100 Words From the Dolch List
- 25 Super Sight Word Songs & Mini-Books: Fun Songs Set to Favorite Tunes With Companion Read & Write Mini-Books That Teach Essential Sight Words
- 100 Sight Word Mini-Books: Instant Fill-in Mini-Books That Teach 100 Essential Sight Words (Teaching Resources)
- Circle Time Sing-Along Flip Chart & CD: 25 Delightful Songs That Build Community, Establish Classroom Routines, and Make Every Child Feel Welcome (Teaching Resources)
- Early Concepts Sing-Along Flip Chart & CD: 25 Delightful Songs Set to Favorite Tunes That Help Children Learn Colors, Shapes & Sizes
Learning to read is a blast with these super-fun songs that teach the top 50 sight words! All kids’ favorite topics are heremonsters, dinosaurs, dogs, pirates, penguins, even ice cream. And since the songs are set to familiar tunes, remembering them is a snap. Ready for more good news? This big, colorful chart is laminated so you can use a dry-erase marker to highlight learning. Includes a complete teaching routine, a CD, plus a link to download all 25 tunes. Great for whole-class lessons.