Book Title: English and Reading Workout for the ACT, 3rd Edition (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Ace the English & Reading sections of the ACT with help from The Princeton Review!
- Math and Science Workout for the ACT, 3rd Edition (College Test Preparation)
- Kaplan SAT Critical Reading Workbook (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Reading and Writing Workout for the SAT, 3rd Edition: Extra Practice to Help Achieve an Excellent SAT Verbal Score (College Test Preparation)
- 1,471 ACT Practice Questions, 5th Edition: Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation)
- 1,460 ACT Practice Questions, 4th Edition (College Test Preparation)
- Math Workout for the SAT, 4th Edition: Extra Practice to Help Achieve an Excellent SAT Math Score (College Test Preparation)
- ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep: Includes 500+ Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Cracking the ACT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests, 2018: The All-in-One Solution for Your Highest Possible Score (College Test Preparation)
- ACT Math & Science Prep: Includes 500+ Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2017 Edition: The Techniques, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation)
Are difficulties with reading comprehension or sentence structure dragging your ACT score down? If so, this is the workbook for you. Designed for students specifically looking to sharpen their verbal skills, this 3rd edition of The Princeton Review's English & Reading Workout for the ACT
provides the review and practice needed for verbal mastery.Techniques That Actually Work.
• A 4-Step Basic Approach to mastering complex sentence structure and punctuation questions on the English passages
• Pacing strategies to help you maximize efficiency and reach your target score
• Tips on confronting tricky questions using process of elimination techniquesEverything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• A comprehensive grammar review to brush up on the basics
• An expert subject review of punctuation through more sophisticated English and Reading concepts
• Up-to-date information on the ACT
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 7 full-length practice ACT sections (3 for English, 4 for Reading) with detailed answer explanations
• Tons of end-of-chapter drills to practice the concepts that you just covered
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of key English and Reading practice problems