Book Title: Getting Started in Electronics
Publisher: Master Publishing, Inc.
Author: Forrest M. Mims III
- Make: Electronics: Learning Through Discovery
- Electronic Formulas, Symbols & Circuits
- Practical Electronics for Inventors, Fourth Edition
- Timer, Op Amp, and Optoelectronic Circuits & Projects
- Electronic Sensor Circuits & Projects, Volume III (Engineer's Mini Notebook)
- Complete Electronics Self-Teaching Guide with Projects
- Science and Communication Circuits & Projects
- Make: More Electronics: Journey Deep Into the World of Logic Chips, Amplifiers, Sensors, and Randomicity
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 1: Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Switches, Encoders, Relays, Transistors
- Basic Electronics
This is a complete electronics course in 128 pages! Author Forrest Mims teaches you the basics, takes you on a tour of analog and digital components, explains how they work, and shows you how they are combines for various applications. Includes circuit assembly tips and 100 electronic circuits and projects you can build and test.